Tax Services, Information, and News
Deadline Reminders – What’s due April 15, 2013
The following items are due by Monday, April 15, 2013.
- File Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ. For automatic 6-month extension file Form 4868 and deposit estimated tax. Pay the first installment of 2013 estimated tax.
- New Jersey: Gross Income Tax (Individual) – NJ-1040 – Resident return.
- New Jersey: Gross Income Tax (Individual) – NJ-1041 – Fiduciary return for calendar year filers.
- New York: Personal income tax returns due for calendar year filers.
- New York: Personal income tax estimated tax payment due.
- File Form 1065 and furnish a copy of Sch. K-1 to each partner.
- New Jersey: Partnerships – NJ-1065 – Partnership return for calendar year filers.
- New York: Partnership and Fiduciary tax returns due for calendar year filers.
Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP: 141 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501; Phone: (516) 292-9494; Fax: (516) 741-1010.
Proudly serving clients across the United States via telephone conferences, email and faxes.
Clients in our neighboring areas of New York, including NYC, Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, as well
as Northern NY, New Jersey, and Connecticut can schedule in office meetings.
Copyright © 2001 - Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP. All rights reserved. Visitors are cautioned that the
information contained in this website is generic in nature and not intended to be applied as
guidance or recommendation from Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP regarding any specific situation or
circumstance. Before acting upon any statement contained in this site, visitors should seek
qualified professional advice.
Custom WordPress powered web site and theme designed and maintained by
Log in / Site Admin