Tax Services, Information, and News
Deadline Reminders – What’s due January 31, 2013
The following items are due by Thursday, January 31, 2013.
- Furnish Forms 1098, 1099 and W-2G to recipients for certain payments during 2012. Furnish Form W-2 to employees who worked for you during 2012.
- Deposit any FUTA tax owed through Dec 2012.
- Files Forms 940, 941, 943, 944 and/or 945 if you did not deposit all taxes when due.
- New York State Employer’s Quarterly MCTMT Return Due
- New York State Employer’s Quarterly Combined Withholding, Wage Reporting, and Unemployment Insurance Return Due
Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP: 141 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501; Phone: (516) 292-9494; Fax: (516) 741-1010.
Proudly serving clients across the United States via telephone conferences, email and faxes.
Clients in our neighboring areas of New York, including NYC, Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, as well
as Northern NY, New Jersey, and Connecticut can schedule in office meetings.
Copyright © 2001 - Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP. All rights reserved. Visitors are cautioned that the
information contained in this website is generic in nature and not intended to be applied as
guidance or recommendation from Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP regarding any specific situation or
circumstance. Before acting upon any statement contained in this site, visitors should seek
qualified professional advice.
Custom WordPress powered web site and theme designed and maintained by
Log in / Site Admin