The following items are due by Tuesday, April 17, 2012.
- File 2011 Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ.
- For automatic 6-month extension file Form 4868 and deposit estimated tax.
- Pay the first installment of 2012 estimated tax.
- Deposit the first installment of your estimated tax for 2012.
- File 2011 Form 1065 and furnish a copy of Sch. K-1 to each partner.
For New York State Individuals:
- Personal Income Tax Returns due for calendar year filers.
- Personal Income Tax Estimated Tax payment due.
For New York State Partnerships:
- Partnership Tax Returns due for calendar year filers.
- Partnerships and LLC Estimated Tax payments due (for payments required to be made on behalf of partners and members).
For New Jersey State Individuals:
- NJ Gross Income Tax (Individual) – NJ-1040 – Resident return
- NJ Gross Income Tax (Individual) – NJ-1040-ES – Installment payment of estimated tax for first quarter of current tax year
For New Jersey State Corporations:
- NJ Corporation Business Tax – CBT-100 or CBT-100S – Annual return for accounting periods ending December 31.
For New Jersey State Partnerships:
- NJ Partnerships – NJ-1065 – Partnership return for calendar year filers