Tax Services, Information, and News
Deadline Reminders – What’s due March 15, 2012
The following items are due by Thursday, March 15, 2012.
For all employers:
- Deposit payroll tax for Feb. if the monthly deposit rule applies.
- File Form 1120 for 2011 calendar year and pay any tax due.
- For automatic 6-month extension, file Form 7004 and deposit estimated tax.
For S Corporations:
- File Form 1120S for 2011 calendar year and pay any tax due.
- Furnish a copy of Sch. K-1 to each shareholder.
- File Form 2553 to elect S Corporation status beginning with calendar year 2012.
For New York State Corporations:
- NYS Corporation Tax Return for Calendar Year Filers Due
For New York State S Corporations:
- NYS S Corporation Tax Return for Calendar Year Filers Due
For New Jersey State Corporations:
- NJ Corporation Business Tax – CBT-100 – Annual return for accounting periods ending November 30
Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP: 141 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501; Phone: (516) 292-9494; Fax: (516) 741-1010.
Proudly serving clients across the United States via telephone conferences, email and faxes.
Clients in our neighboring areas of New York, including NYC, Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, as well
as Northern NY, New Jersey, and Connecticut can schedule in office meetings.
Copyright © 2001 - Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP. All rights reserved. Visitors are cautioned that the
information contained in this website is generic in nature and not intended to be applied as
guidance or recommendation from Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP regarding any specific situation or
circumstance. Before acting upon any statement contained in this site, visitors should seek
qualified professional advice.
Custom WordPress powered web site and theme designed and maintained by
Log in / Site Admin