Tax Services, Information, and News
Deadline Reminders – What’s due January 31, 2012
The following items are due by Tuesday, January 31, 2012.
For all employers:
- Furnish Forms 1098, 1099 and W-2G to recipients for certain payments during 2011.
- Furnish Form W-2 to employees who worked for you during 2011.
- Deposit any FUTA tax owed through Dec 2011.
- Files Forms 940, 941, 943, 944 and/or 945 if you did not deposit all taxes when due.
For New York State Employers:
- Employer’s quarterly MCTMT return due
- MCTMT estimate tax payment due for 4th Quarter of 2011
- Partnership and LLC estimated MCTMT payment due (for payments required to be made on behalf of New York nonresident individual partners)
- Employer’s quarterly combined withholding wage reporting and unemployment insurance return due
Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP: 141 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501; Phone: (516) 292-9494; Fax: (516) 741-1010.
Proudly serving clients across the United States via telephone conferences, email and faxes.
Clients in our neighboring areas of New York, including NYC, Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, as well
as Northern NY, New Jersey, and Connecticut can schedule in office meetings.
Copyright © 2001 - Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP. All rights reserved. Visitors are cautioned that the
information contained in this website is generic in nature and not intended to be applied as
guidance or recommendation from Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP regarding any specific situation or
circumstance. Before acting upon any statement contained in this site, visitors should seek
qualified professional advice.
Custom WordPress powered web site and theme designed and maintained by
Log in / Site Admin