Tax Services, Information, and News
2009 Head of Household Filing Status
(Tax Rate Schedule Z)
- 10% on the income between $0 and $11,950
- 15% on the income between $11,950 and $45,500; plus $1,195
- 25% on the income between $45,500 and $117,450; plus $6,227.50
- 28% on the income between $117,450 and $190,200; plus $24,215
- 33% on the income between $190,200 and $372,950; plus $44,585
- 35% on the income over $372,950; plus $104,892.50
Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP: 141 Willis Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501; Phone: (516) 292-9494; Fax: (516) 741-1010.
Proudly serving clients across the United States via telephone conferences, email and faxes.
Clients in our neighboring areas of New York, including NYC, Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, as well
as Northern NY, New Jersey, and Connecticut can schedule in office meetings.
Copyright © 2001 - Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP. All rights reserved. Visitors are cautioned that the
information contained in this website is generic in nature and not intended to be applied as
guidance or recommendation from Trager, Kevy & Trager, LLP regarding any specific situation or
circumstance. Before acting upon any statement contained in this site, visitors should seek
qualified professional advice.
Custom WordPress powered web site and theme designed and maintained by
Log in / Site Admin